Blog submission are an excellent way to showcase your expertise and provide helpful information to fellow coaches. Submissions should be useful to the community. Readers are other coaches, human resource professionals, and the broader community.
- Embedded links are allowed if they are relevant to the topic.
- Please include any proper attribution (if necessary).
- You may link to your own site in your byline.
- No minimum length requirement — preference for 200-750 words.
- Author bio — up to 100 words and two links.
- By submitting you are giving permission for the chapter to publish your post.
- When the post is published, we encourage you to share the link on social media.
- No payment will be involved for guest blog content.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points to make the post easier to read.
Content may be submitted via an attachment as a word document to email@example.com.