ICF Ohio Valley Charter Chapter is an active and engaged community of professional coaches based in Kentucky, southern Ohio, southern Indiana and West Virginia. The chapter is a geographically diverse chapter located in middle America. Members range from new practitioners to the coaching profession to apprentices to master-level coaches with decades of experience.
Sponsoring ICF Ohio Valley is a smart way to get your brand’s goods or services in front of the professional coaches throughout the region. It is estimated there are approximately 500 coaches offering coaching services throughout Kentucky, southern Ohio, southern Indiana and West Virginia.
Major cities include: Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, Owensboro, Richmond, Dayton, Jeffersonville, New Albany, Clarksville, Elizabethtown, Frankfort, Covington, Paducah, Bowling Green, Evansville, Charlestown, Huntington, and Parkersburg.
To take advantage of any of the following sponsorship opportunities, click on one of the Buy Now buttons below. We thank you in advance for your support!
Sponsor a Chapter Virtual Education Program
- Social media mention (two times on each chapter platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) that the education program is sponsored by your company
- Ability to distribute one piece of literature as a PDF attachment to class information email from your company
Ad placement (Left side of webpage):
Ads run in the left hand column of the screen in order of placement. The pixel requirement for a web ad is 300 x 250 (.jpg format). We will include a URL link to your website from the ad. Please email the completed ad as a .jpg in the correct format size to firstname.lastname@example.org, once you have purchased the ad. Please note that ICF Ohio Valley is unable to create ads on your behalf.
Employer job posting on website and social media mention on each of the chapter social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) = $100 for three month posting
Chapter Award Program & Volunteer Recognition Event Sponsor
- Ability to offer welcome remarks and/or introduce keynote speaker,
- Social media mention (three times on each chapter platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook),
- Sponsor logo and promotional text in event program,
- Ability to distribute up to three promotional items or literature at event,
- Custom opportunities may be available based upon discussion with chapter leaders